Einstein Puzzle (98% of people in the world could not solve it)! This is one hundred percent pure logic and no tricks.
Albert Einstein arrange this puzzle in the last century.
He stated that 98% of the population in the world can not solve this puzzle.
Did you include a 2%?
And I was able to answer ...
There are five houses that each have a different color.
Each house inhabited by one male person with a different nationality.
Every occupant like a certain type of beverage.
One particular brand of cigarette smoking and maintaining a certain animal species.
None of these five men who drank the same drinks, smokes the same cigarette brand and maintain the same animal as the other occupants.
The question: Who would maintain the FISH?
1. English people living in the red house.
2. Swedes keep a dog.
3. Danish people like to drink tea.
4. Green house is located on the left the white house.
5. Green house occupants were drinking coffee.
6. People who smoke PallMall protect the birds.
7. Occupants of the house which is located in the middle of drinking milk.
8. The house yellow smoke Dunhill.
9. Norwegia people staying in the very first.
10. People who smoke Marlboro live next to people who keep cats.
11. The person who keeps horses lives next to the person who smokes Dunhill.
12. People who smoke Winfield was drinking beer.
13. To the left of the blue house Norwegia.
14. The German smokes Rothmans.
15. People who smoke Marlboro neighbor who drinks water.