16 May 2010
10 reasons Why it is worth visiting Malaysia
Malaysia is a beautiful country and a popular tourist destination. For their own culture, incredible weather, beautiful scenery and delicious cuisine are just some of the reasons why Malaysia is considered one of the most privileged resorts of the world.
1. Kuala Lumpur is one of the best reasons to visit Malaysia. It is located in Malaysia and is also known as "Garden City of Lights." The shops and malls offer a selection of traditional crafts, as well as branded products worldwide. Mega Sale, which takes place every year in different parts of the country to attract buyers from all over Southeast Asia.
2. Malaysia offers an amazing range of cuisines to suit all palates and budgets. The different cuisines available include hot and spicy Malaysian dishes, exotic Chinese delicacies, rich Indian cuisine and a multitude of Continental dishes.
3. visit to Malaysia is an experience in itself. The country has an abundance of exotic destinations that attract tourists from around the world, including islands, beaches and forests. Some are wonderful places to visit Langkawi, Cherating, Port Dickson, Labuan Island, Tioman Island, Pangkor Island and Redang Island.4. Malaysia is famous for its beautiful heritage sites like the Churches in Malacca and the Malacca Museum, the Mahamariamman Temple in Kuala Lumpur and the Snake Temple in Penang.
4. Malaysia is known for its beautiful churches, such as UNESCO and the Museum of Malacca Malacca, Maha Mariamman Temple in Kuala Lumpur and Penang Snake Temple.
5. For those who enjoy exploring outdoors, you should visit in Cameron Highlands, Fraser Hill, Genting Highlands Berjaya Hills.
6. natural beauty of Malaysia is the most conspicuous in tropical forests. The best places to see the grandeur of tropical forests will Kinabalu Park, Kuala Selangor Park, Endau Rompin, and Mulu National Park.
7. One typical visit for lovers of wildlife including a trip to the Botanical Garden and the Bird Park, as well as reptiles farm Bukit Jambul.
8. Malaysia Accommodation of a wide range of hotels and resorts to suit all tastes and wallets. There are five star luxury as the Taj Resort in Langkawi, Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur, Bayview Beach Resort Berjaya Langkawi Resort Penang, just to name a few. Among the hotels that offer good deals, Holiday Inn Melaka, Andaman Langkawi, Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur and Penang Dorsett.
9. Moving in the Malaysia is not difficult. and visitors can travel through the region by air or road. One of the best transportation options for travelers is the car to places like Hertz and Hawk, which can take you anywhere in Malaysia. Luxury buses are available between Malaysia and Singapore.
10. Malaysia is still a fascinating tribal culture. Sabah visits offers an opportunity to observe the Indian tribes within their natural environment.