20 May 2010
Amazing Facts About Fifa World Cup 2010
In 2010, 19 FIFA World Cup held in South Africa 11.6.-11, 07 .. South Africa will be the first African nation to this World Cup. Mascot Zakumi will be the event this year is "man-made Leopard," which has green hair and yellow frame. The motto was chosen as' Zakumi game is fair play.
Venues for the matches generally ten sites chosen for all the matches would be played as a month. The sites listed below.
1. Port Elizabeth: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
2. Durban: Moses Mabhida Stadium
3. Johannesburg: Ellis Park Stadium
4. Cape Town: Cape Town Stadium
5. Pretoria: Loftus Versfeld Stadium
6. Bloemfontein: Free State Stadium
7. Nelspruit: Mbombela Stadium
8. Polokwane: Peter Mokaba Stadium
9. Rustenburg: Royal Bafokeng Stadium
10. Johannesburg: Soccer City A lot of money has been spent on the construction of five new football stadiums in the brand and the renovation work is going on five previous stages. It built new roads and transportation facilities have been improved for the benefit of the public.
World Cup is an important event for all football fans so expect a growing number of fans in South Africa before the start of the World Cup. The 32 nations participating in the world this year were divided into groups.
5. South Africa
5. Cote d'Ivoire
1. Korea DPR
5. United States
6. Korea Republic
7. New Zealand
The final match will take place July 11, 2010. Opening and closing of this event will be organized on a large scale and variety of well known celebrities and artists will participate in the festival.